The Anxiety Journal: Exercises to Soothe Stress and Eliminate Anxiety Wherever You Are : A Guided Journal (Diary)
#8 in Duck.. hopefully we helped a lot of anxious people out there by having it on our shelves all summer!— From Top 10 of 2018
Duck's Cottage #9— From The Top Twelve of 2019
Relieve stress, increase mindfulness, and discover calm and clarity wherever you go with this beautiful guided journal.
A fluttering in the chest, constant worrying, sleepless nights with your breath squeezed from you. One in four people suffer from anxiety, and the symptoms can feel overwhelming. But you can take control. Let psychologist Corinne Sweet help you on your way to eliminating anxiety with this journal full of:
• Inspiring quotes for when you need a quick fix of motivation
• Grounding facts about anxiety that work as much-needed coping mechanisms
• Soothing exercises to enhance mindfulness
• Writing prompts grounded in cognitive behavioral therapy to help identify the causes of your anxiety for long-term peace of mind
• Lined pages to record your thoughts and track your progress
• A heavy cover designed to survive wear and tear through repeated use
Practical and uplifting, the perfect size to carry around with you, this journal is an indispensable companion on your journey to a peaceful mind.
About the Author
Corinne Sweet is a highly professional author, psychologist, and psychotherapist. She regularly writes for magazines and newspapers and has published more than fourteen books, including several bestsellers. She regularly appears on TV, radio, and online offering expert insight as a "Psychologist Spokesperson."
Marcia Mihotich is a London-based graphic designer and illustrator whose clients include The School of Life, Donna Wilson and the Guardian.