The Diva Serves Forbidden Fruit (A Domestic Diva Mystery #14) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the A Domestic Diva Mystery series.
- #1: The Diva Runs Out of Thyme (A Domestic Diva Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Diva Takes the Cake (A Domestic Diva Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Diva Paints the Town (A Domestic Diva Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Diva Cooks a Goose (A Domestic Diva Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Diva Haunts the House (A Domestic Diva Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Diva Digs Up the Dirt (A Domestic Diva Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: The Diva Frosts a Cupcake (A Domestic Diva Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Diva Wraps It Up (A Domestic Diva Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Diva Steals a Chocolate Kiss (A Domestic Diva Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: The Diva Serves High Tea (A Domestic Diva Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: The Diva Cooks Up a Storm (A Domestic Diva Mystery #11) (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: The Diva Sweetens the Pie (A Domestic Diva Mystery #12) (Paperback): $15.95
- #13: The Diva Spices It Up (A Domestic Diva Mystery #13) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #15: The Diva Says Cheesecake! (A Domestic Diva Mystery #15) (Hardcover): $26.00
She's a young Martha Stewart...in Old Town Virginia!
New York Times bestselling author Krista Davis delights with the 14th in her enormously popular and completely charming Domestic Diva Mystery series, as entertaining maven Sophie Winston must cut to the core of another murder investigation when members of an international tour group begin dropping like flies all over Old Town, Virginia...
With Old Town's DIY Home Decorating Festival in full swing, Sophie's swamped, juggling a bumper crop of artisans, antique dealers, and decorators for the busy street fair. Still, when her best friend Nina suddenly needs a ride from the airport, Sophie is happy to help...until she sees Nina disembarking in a state of disarray. It's obvious the trip to Portugal soured somewhere along the way. But after one of Nina's traveling companions turns up murdered the following day, Sophie knows something is truly rotten...
Though the crime scene is staged to look like an accident, Sophie isn't fooled and peels off to conduct her own investigation. Her only clue is a strange image the victim scratched into the soil before dying. Could it point to a cryptic killer in Old Town? A bitter travel adversary? Or a cursed artifact smuggled back from the trip? As the mystery grows, so does the body count, and if Sophie doesn't pluck the murderer soon, her best friend may be the next to fall...
About the Author
Krista Davis is the New York Times bestselling and four-time Agatha Award-nominated author of the Domestic Diva Mysteries, the Pen & Ink Mysteries, and the Paws & Claws Mysteries. She lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with two cats and a brood of dogs. Her friends and family complain about being guinea pigs for her recipes, but she notices they keep coming back for more. Please visit her at KristaDavis.com.
Praise for the Domestic Diva Mysteries by Krista Davis
“Full of surprises as author Krista Davis teases readers with one plot twist after another. This series just keeps getting better!”
—Suspense Magazine on The Diva Spices it Up
“If you’re a “people of the pie vs. clan of the cake” like I am, then this book is for you! Filled with mouthwatering descriptions of all sorts of pies, the author satisfies the reader’s cravings with several pie recipes at the back of the book, both dessert pies and savory pies.”
—Cinnamon, Sugar, and a Little Bit of Murder on The Diva Sweetens the Pie
“Reader alert: Tasty descriptions may spark intense cupcake cravings.”
—The Washington Post on The Diva Frosts a Cupcake
“This satisfying entry in the series will appeal to readers who enjoy cozies with a cooking frame, like Diane Mott Davidson’s Goldy Schulz mysteries.”
—Booklist on The Diva Cooks up a Storm
“Mystery-wise, I felt that this was the strongest of Ms. Davis’s plots to date. I also really enjoyed the ongoing developments in our regular cast of characters’ personal lives: Natasha especially is a hoot, even if appallingly so on more than one occasion. I’m already looking forward to the next installment in the series!”
—CriminalElement.com on The Diva Cooks up a Storm
“Loaded with atmosphere and charm.”
“Touches all the bases of the cozy mystery—including a bit of romance—and does so with style.”
“A beautifully written, cleverly crafted mystery sure to please pet-lovers and fair-play-mystery fans, alike.”
—Smitten by Books
“Raucous humor, affectionate characters, and delectable recipes highlight this unpredictable mystery that entertains during any season.”
—Kings River Life Magazine