Core Focus Grade 4: Test Practice for Common Core (Paperback)
Help students practice and prepare for the all-important Common Core assessment tests at the end of the school year. Every turn of the page provides a new standard with a series of practice questions for students to work on. Features include:
- Hundreds of practice questions complete with detailed answers
- Many different question types, including multiple choice, short answer, extended response, and more
- Tip boxes throughout the book provide students with friendly reminders
- Easy-to-follow tabs allow parents and teachers to recognize the types of questions within each standard
- An easy-to-follow, side-by-side layout lets students conquer one standard at a time
- Student-friendly worksheets reinforce what they are learning in the classroom
- Practice tests at the end of each section pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
- A cumulative assessment tests their understanding of everything they have learned
Grade 4 Test Practice for Common Core can be used at home or in the classroom. It’s an excellent resource for parents and teachers as they help students meet and exceed grade level expectations on the Common Core assessment tests.
About the Author
Shephali Chokshi-Fox has been investigating student thinking and problem solving for over two decades. She is fascinated by the complexity and variety of strategies students use in solving rigorous, open-ended story problems. Her role as a K–6 Math Coach allows her the opportunity to understand the interaction between teaching and learning. She provides Professional Development workshops and courses to districts across Massachusetts, has presented at national and regional conferences, and continues to learn about student thinking. Shephali enjoys running, kayaking, and spending time with family and friends, many of whose names are incorporated in this resource.