Recess Is a Jungle! (Eerie Elementary #3) (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Eerie Elementary series.
- #1: School Is Alive! (Eerie Elementary #1) (Prebound): $15.80
- #2: Locker Ate Lucy! (Eerie Elementary #2) (Prebound): $15.80
- #4: Science Fair Is Freaky! (Eerie Elementary #4) (Prebound): $15.80
- #5: School Freezes Over! (Eerie Elementary #5) (Prebound): $15.80
- #6: Sam Battles the Machine! (Eerie Elementary #6) (Prebound): $15.80
- #7: Classes Are Canceled! (Eerie Elementary #7) (Prebound): $15.80
- #8: Hall Monitors Are Fired! (Eerie Elementary #8) (Prebound): $15.80
- #9: The Art Show Attacks!: A Branches Book (Eerie Elementary #9): A Branches Book (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: The End of Orson Eerie? A Branches Book (Eerie Elementary #10) (Paperback): $4.99
This series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line called Branches, which is aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers grow
Sam, Antonio, and Lucy are passing around a soccer ball at recess when something strange happens... They soon find themselves in a fog-filled jungle The grass and trees have come alive, growing high into the sky. And the friends discover that it's not just the school itself that's alive -- it's everything on the school grounds Sam, Antonio, and Lucy must find their way out of a monstrous hedge maze in time to rescue the rest of the students.
About the Author
Jack Chabert is a pen name for Max Brallier. He is the creator and author of the Eerie Elementary series with Scholastic Branches. Max is also the author of more than twenty books for children, including the "Galactic Hot Dogs" and The Last Kids on Earth middle-grade series. He lives in New York City with his wife, Alyse.
Sam Ricks is the illustrator of the Eerie Elementary early chapter book series. He is also the lead graphic design faculty at The Art Institute of Salt Lake City. He lives in Utah with his family.